TruNews - Pastor Canon Andrew White Speaking In Iraq Whose Congregation is Being Chopped to Pieces

Persecution of Christians, children being chopped to pieces, lame stream media says NOTHING and USA does NOTHING!

This is NOT about "religious minorities" as they label it. Its about Christians being murdered in cold blood.

These are the descendents of the people of Nineveh who still speak Aramaic.

Children being tortured and chopped to pieces

Children being tortured and chopped to pieces

TruNews - Pastor Canon Andrew White Speaking In Iraq Whose Congregation is Being Chopped to Pieces

Monday, September 23, 2013

Another Prophecy




Cosmic Disturbance

"My daughter, keep trusting in Me to reveal Myself more fully to you in these dark times.  The cosmic event is truly upon you now and you will receive more warning in the coming days to give you time to prepare for this event. 
There is more coming, My child, than you could possibly imagine, but there is to be no fear in your heart for I have fore-ordained everything that is to come to pass.  My children will be infused with power from on high and through My Holy Spirit will be sent out as witnesses to bring in the last harvest before the door closes.
Before this is to take place, you will experience a sudden cataclysmic event caused by a cosmic disturbance that will be seen and heard all over the world.  When this event comes to pass you will know that the three days of darkness are upon you.  You must go to your homes and stay indoors.  My angels will protect you from harm.  There will be time between the cosmic event and the darkness falling for you to go to your homes with your families and remain safely inside.  I will be giving each one of you specific instructions through My Holy Spirit at that time.  My angels will be surrounding your homes and properties and keeping you safe from the evil one and the coming darkness.
This is all I am giving you now.  I will give you more later as the time for this event comes closer.
Your Jesus ~ Your Bridegroom"

Joel 2:28-32 (NKJV)
28 “And it shall come to pass afterward
That I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh;
Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy,
Your old men shall dream dreams,
Your young men shall see visions.
29 And also on My menservants and on My maidservants
I will pour out My Spirit in those days.
30 “And I will show wonders in the heavens and in the earth:
Blood and fire and pillars of smoke.
31 The sun shall be turned into darkness,
And the moon into blood,
Before the coming of the great and awesome day of the Lord.
32 And it shall come to pass
That whoever calls on the name of the Lord
Shall be saved.
For in Mount Zion and in Jerusalem there shall be deliverance,
As the Lord has said,
Among the remnant whom the Lord calls.
See also Acts 2:14-21

Deuteronomy 33:27a (NKJV)
The eternal God is your refuge,
And underneath are the everlasting arms.
Hebrews 13:5 (NKJV)
Let your conduct be without covetousness; be content with such things as you have. For He Himself has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you".
 
Psalm 17:8 (NKJV)
Keep me as the apple of Your eye;
Hide me under the shadow of Your wings.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your opinions, ideas and thoughts.