TruNews - Pastor Canon Andrew White Speaking In Iraq Whose Congregation is Being Chopped to Pieces

Persecution of Christians, children being chopped to pieces, lame stream media says NOTHING and USA does NOTHING!

This is NOT about "religious minorities" as they label it. Its about Christians being murdered in cold blood.

These are the descendents of the people of Nineveh who still speak Aramaic.

Children being tortured and chopped to pieces

Children being tortured and chopped to pieces

TruNews - Pastor Canon Andrew White Speaking In Iraq Whose Congregation is Being Chopped to Pieces

Saturday, September 21, 2013

IT IS UPON YOU



Did you ever feel like a prophecy someone wrote was Jesus speaking directly to you? This is amazing guys!
Okay first of all awhile back I was asking Him questions and then trying to use the thesaurus like Jonathan Kleck on YouTube does to get confirmation. But it was not working for me and after about the 3rd attempt I clearly heard Him tell me that I don't need a thesaurus to hear His voice and know what He is saying. He said I need to TRUST Him. Okay...Thesaurus is out.
I don't know about you guys but the attacks from the enemy have been consistent though not horrible so its obvious that the attacks are being thwarted...praise Jesus!!! Its just small stuff like a broken water pipe when I can't afford it and so on. Being logged out of Wordpress in the middle of my post for no reason. Its consistent enough to know something is behind it. Then last night before I did my spiritual warfare prayers I killed about 6 flies...6, interesting right. Flies being associated with demons. After the warfare prayers...no more flies.
I pray constantly for protection of my house, property, animals both the ones I care for inside and the ones I care for outside. I worry at times that IF we are raptured that they will be taken and protected with us. I LOVE my animals they are basically my ministry from Him so I worry about them. He has told me...look at my word, when the wicked are destroyed so are their animals...don't you think the opposite applies? That made me feel better but the thing is I am always worried...am I REALLY hearing Him? Is that a lack of faith? Or is that being cautious and discerning? I am not sure.
What I do know for sure is that darkness is coming in FAST. We had a thunder storm two nights ago, it was about 4:30 in the morning and the BOOM from one of the thunders about knocked me out of bed. I heard PRAY! There is a spiritual war raging and the angels need your prayers and praise me. So at 4:30 a.m., half awake I am playing praise music, worshiping and praying for the angels...it went on for about an hour. The lightening strikes were like nothing I have ever seen before! I KNOW something big and bad is coming VERY soon. All hell is literally about to break loose on this world and I tell you people you had better know how to do spiritual warfare, commanding these demons in Jesus name. Many think we pray the demons away...NO, we command them just as Jesus did.
I need to KNOW that its Him I am hearing and quit questioning and second guessing that. That is the enemy placing doubt in me which is exactly how he works. But praise Jesus, now I KNOW without any doubt that voice I am hearing IS HIM! Next time I won't be fooled. Look at this posted prophecy from one of the blogs I follow...its a personal message straight to me! This just blew me away. In my heart I know He is saying...I HEAR YOU and YOU HEAR ME so quit doubting....PRAISE YOU JESUS!!!! I LOVE YOU JESUS!!!!


This ensuing darkness quickly approaching for My beloved, will be a powerful time of communion for you and I. A final refining fire. It will be a time of intimate fellowship and prayer with Me. You will be strengthened in your gifts of the Holy Spirit for which you were purposed to walk forth in and My decrees will be set in motion through you. This will be your commissioning. You are to remain in your dwellings and you will be receiving your realignment during this time both physically and spiritually. I will leave nothing undone. This is a final refining fire for the elect and a fire of judgement for the wicked. Since your training is now complete you know My voice as My sheep know their Shepherd. Listen carefully and closely for your instructions. I will protect your dwellings and your animals for they are Mine as well. Leave all your concerns to Me, the Creator of all things. My Holy angels will care for your outdoor creatures during this time, and your dwellings will remain secure. You are to have no fear for you are Mine and I am yours. Be still and know Me for this is any moment now.THE SHEPHERD 

Isaiah 41:10

King James Version (KJV)
10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Matthew 28:19-20

19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

HALLELUYAH!!!! Praise you my glorious King. Maranatha, King Jesus, maranatha!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your opinions, ideas and thoughts.