TruNews - Pastor Canon Andrew White Speaking In Iraq Whose Congregation is Being Chopped to Pieces

Persecution of Christians, children being chopped to pieces, lame stream media says NOTHING and USA does NOTHING!

This is NOT about "religious minorities" as they label it. Its about Christians being murdered in cold blood.

These are the descendents of the people of Nineveh who still speak Aramaic.

Children being tortured and chopped to pieces

Children being tortured and chopped to pieces

TruNews - Pastor Canon Andrew White Speaking In Iraq Whose Congregation is Being Chopped to Pieces

Sunday, September 1, 2013

He tells His prophets first:



These are amazing sisters in Christ please take heed to their messages and I STRONGLY encourage you to follow all the links and as Jesus and Sarah say "Study to show yourselves approved!"




BELIEVERS JOURNEY

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH29IzIAGaQ

Here are links to some of the things I spoke about in the video:

Fasting prayers and scriptures. Keep praying Saints!
http://believersjourney.blogspot.com/2013/08/blow-trumpet-calling-7-day-fast-for.html

WATCHMAN ON THE WALL REPORT CONFERENCE CALL:
NEXT ONE IS OCTOBER 18TH, 2013-- LINK TO MENA'S SITE IS HERE.
http://believersjourney.blogspot.com/2013/08/watchman-on-wall-report-conference-call.html


The Road to Heaven is Paved with Damascus- Pastor Patrick Winfrey
http://youtu.be/knyRzhEwlQ0

Last Rapture Road Sign, Damascus Destroyed:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXjaaDLTemA

Vision- Jesus comes as Lightning:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWEMjV8tMlw

Book of Remembrance by Perry Stone- Playlist:
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3A0NaiMRrnI1X9Qsjq5Ww9ZIDcEhG8D_

Seven things Jesus told His church to do in order to be an Overcomer!
http://jesus-bride.blogspot.com/2013/08/seven-things-jesus-told-his-church-to.html

Lets Harvest this field, the Master is coming and we are not done yet!!
Brandon Heath- The Harvester:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeowkHpYPUc

MARANATHA!!
Sarah


BON'S BLOG - HEARING FROM GOD


Soon The Veil Will Be Lifted

"Very soon the veil will be lifted, My daughter.  Very soon you will see what it is I am keeping you from - the evil that is in this world will be shown to you and you will rejoice that you belong to Me and that I am keeping you from this evil.

Many will see the veil lifted but not all will see the evil exposed, as their minds and hearts are so darkened by the evil that they will not recognise it for what it is.  But you, My children, will be blessed with insight and revelation knowledge through My Holy Spirit within you and you will not be deceived and all will be revealed to you at this time.  This will be the time when I reveal Myself to the hearts and minds of every person on the face of the Earth and you will all be given the opportunity of accepting Me as Lord and Saviour.  Those who are so blinded by the hardness of their hearts will not accept My invitation to them and will continue living in their darkness.  I give every person the same opportunity, but not all will accept the love I have for them.  My love is overflowing for you, My children, My precious ones.  How I long for you, My Bride!  How I long to come for you and remove you from this Earth.  Just a little while longer now and we will be together for all eternity!

Yes, there is much coming that will frighten many - but all who are called by My name will be kept safe under the shadow of My wings.  There is coming much to this Earth that is of destruction and chaos, but those who are mine will know no fear, for I am with you, my precious children.  I will lead you through this time to the time when I come for My Bride.

It will be as I have told you, My daughter.  First, there will be a cataclysmic event, then darkness will cover the Earth for three days, then I reveal Myself to the hearts and minds of every man and woman on the face of the Earth and they will have the choice of accepting Me as Lord and Saviour or rejecting Me.  Those whose hearts are hardened by sin and evil, will not accept Me and will be left behind when I come for My own.  This event is not far off now, My children.  Prepare your hearts - I will not fail you!

You will be here on Earth for a short time amid chaos and destruction, during which time you will be totally protected while I send you out to bring in the last harvest before I come for you, My children ... and then the door will close.

Don't fear you will be left behind, for you are marked as My own and not one of Mine will be left behind!"

Revelation 22:11 (NKJV)
He who is unjust, let him be unjust still; he who is filthy, let him be filthy still; he who is righteous, let him be righteous still; he who is holy, let him be holy still.
Isaiah 49:16 (NKJV)
See, I have inscribed you on the palms of My hands;
Your walls are continually before Me.
Matthew 28:18-20 (NKJV)
18 And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. 19 Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your opinions, ideas and thoughts.