TruNews - Pastor Canon Andrew White Speaking In Iraq Whose Congregation is Being Chopped to Pieces

Persecution of Christians, children being chopped to pieces, lame stream media says NOTHING and USA does NOTHING!

This is NOT about "religious minorities" as they label it. Its about Christians being murdered in cold blood.

These are the descendents of the people of Nineveh who still speak Aramaic.

Children being tortured and chopped to pieces

Children being tortured and chopped to pieces

TruNews - Pastor Canon Andrew White Speaking In Iraq Whose Congregation is Being Chopped to Pieces

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Strange Sounds in the sky of Terrace, BC Canada - Aug 29, 2013


 

From this persons YouTube description box:

Published on Aug 29, 2013
This is the second time I have heard these sounds here in Terrace BC Canada. First time was back in June 19th 2013 but it was not quite as intense. On the morning of August 29th 2013 at approx. 7:30am I was awoken by these sounds. I shot out of bed like a bat out of hell realizing it was the same sounds I had heard before and I ran looking for a camera to try to capture them with. Came out into the livingroom to find my 7-year-old son awake and scared wondering what was going on (he's the one I am whispering to in the first video) He had said the noises woke him up as well and shook his window. After it was over and I sat down at the computer to upload the video. Checking my Facebook I noticed a lot of locals had heard the same sounds again but this time it was far more widespread. I have no idea what these sounds are but it is pretty strange and I am glad that I was able to catch them this time and share what I heard. This video was taken on my HD Samsung SC-HMX20C Video Camera

Here are the links to my other 2 videos of these sounds from this morning August 29th at 7:30am in Terrace BC Canada.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MApXSl...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VVe5G...

Mysterious Noise Heard Throughout Terrace Area
http://www.classicrockcfnr.ca/mysteri...

Strange Sounds Heard All Over Terrace This Morning
http://www.cftktv.com/News/story.aspx...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your opinions, ideas and thoughts.