TruNews - Pastor Canon Andrew White Speaking In Iraq Whose Congregation is Being Chopped to Pieces

Persecution of Christians, children being chopped to pieces, lame stream media says NOTHING and USA does NOTHING!

This is NOT about "religious minorities" as they label it. Its about Christians being murdered in cold blood.

These are the descendents of the people of Nineveh who still speak Aramaic.

Children being tortured and chopped to pieces

Children being tortured and chopped to pieces

TruNews - Pastor Canon Andrew White Speaking In Iraq Whose Congregation is Being Chopped to Pieces

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Blow the Trumpet! Calling a 7 Day Fast for the Harvest August 23rd - 30th!

I will be joining in this fast for my family members and friends. I am, as yet, unsure exactly how He will call me to fast for the 7 days, I still have to pray on that and see. But I feel this in my heart of hearts and will be joining in in some way and I hope that some of you do as well:) God bless ALL!




UPDATED!! Prayers and scriptures to help you out during the fast.


August 22, 2013 by Sarah Beveridge

Praying the Will and Word of God

The key to intercessory prayer is praying the will and word of God, and believing by faith that God means exactly what He says in the scriptures.

Jesus instructed us how to pray.
Matthew 6:9-13 Pray then like this:
“Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name.
10 Your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.
11 Give us this day our daily bread,
12 and forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors.
13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

When Jesus was fasting for 40 days in the wilderness, satan tempted Him. Mat 4:1-11 But he answered, "It is written, "'Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that comes from the mouth of God.'"

The word of God is powerful! The Lord Jesus would have His people to understand the power He has given us if we will just have faith in what His word proclaims.

Hebrews 4:12 For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing to the division of soul and of spirit, of joints and of marrow, and discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart.

2 Timothy 2:9 ...the word of God is not bound!

Ephesians 6:17 ...the sword of the Spirit is the WORD of God.


Reading, studying and believing the word of God gives the Holy Spirit something to work with and build upon in us!

Scriptures and prayers for the harvest, and for Christians to overcome in Christ.



My Dear Heavenly Father, I come before you in the name of Jesus Christ to pray your will and your word on behalf of all Christians everywhere who are not overcoming in Christ. Lord I also pray for billions of souls to be harvested for the Kingdom of God in these last days.
Heavenly Father, I believe your word and I stand in faith on your promises that if I ask anything in the name of Jesus you will do it.

I believe by faith these promises that are written in your word. I stand on these promises knowing that all of my prayers that are prayed according to YOUR WILL, will be answered:

Jhn 14:13 "And whatever you ask in My name, that I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
Jhn 14:14 "If you ask anything in My name, I will do [it].
Jhn 15:16 "You did not choose Me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit, and [that] your fruit should remain, that whatever you ask the Father in My name He may give you.
Jhn 16:23 ".... Most assuredly, I say to you, whatever you ask the Father in My name He will give you.
Jhn 16:24 "Until now you have asked nothing in My name. Ask, and you will receive, that your joy may be full.
Mat 7:7 "Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.
Mat 7:8 "For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened.
Mat 7:9 "Or what man is there among you who, if his son asks for bread, will give him a stone?
Mat 7:10 "Or if he asks for a fish, will he give him a serpent?
Mat 7:11 "If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in heaven give good things to those who ask Him!
Luk 11:9 "So I say to you, ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.
Luk 11:10 "For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened.
Psa 119:160 The sum of your word is truth, and every one of your righteous rules endures forever.
Isa 55:11 So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; It shall not return to Me void, But it shall accomplish what I please, And it shall prosper [in the thing] for which I sent it.
Psa 138:2 I will worship toward Your holy temple, And praise Your name For Your lovingkindness and Your truth; For You have magnified Your word above all Your name.


Scriptures Declaring that as Christians WE ARE Overcomers in Christ:

(Pray for yourself and also pray for and speak the names of your family, relatives, friends etc. where appropriate.)

Lord I stand on your word and your promises and declare these things over your people according to your word. I have entered into this fast according to your will and your word.
Isa 58:6 Is not this the fast that I have chosen? to loose the bands of wickedness, to undo the heavy burdens, and to let the oppressed go free, and that ye break every yoke?

Lord I stand in the gap for all Christians who are not overcoming in their walk with Christ. Lord you said in 2 Peter 2:19 For whatever overcomes a person, to that he is enslaved. So I break the yoke of bondage and slavery to (whatever it is) right now in Jesus name and I declare that your people are FREE to overcome. Lord I pray for these struggling Christians to be yoked to ONLY YOU!

I declare your word over them to loose all bonds and strongholds and to fill them with your truth and declare in Jesus name that they are set free to be who you have called them to be in Christ Jesus.
According to Isaiah 10:27 the anointing breaks the yoke of evil! Lord pour your Holy Spirit out upon your people that they may be set free!

Thank you Jesus that we have been set free by the work of the cross and are even now overcomers!

John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
John 8:36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.
John 16:33 I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world."
John 1:5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.
Romans 6:18 Being then made free from sin, ye became the servants of righteousness.
Rom 6:22 But now being made free from sin, and become servants to God, ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life.
Romans 12:21 Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.
Galatians 5:1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage. .
Galatians 4:30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.
Galatians 4:31 So then, brethren, we are not children of the bondwoman, but of the free.
1 John 4:4 Little children, you are from God and have overcome them, for he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.
1 John 5:4 For everyone who has been born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world--our faith.
1 John 2:14...the word of God abides in you, and you have overcome the evil one.
1 John 5:5 Who is it that overcomes the world except the one who believes that Jesus is the Son of God?
Psalm 111:10 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom; all those who practice it have a good understanding. His praise endures forever!
1 Cor 13:7 Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
Isaiah 54:17 no weapon that is fashioned against you shall succeed, and you shall refute every tongue that rises against you in judgment. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD and their vindication from me, declares the LORD."
1 Cor 9:24 Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one receives the prize? So run that you may obtain it.
Heb 12: 1 Therefore, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us also lay aside every weight, and sin which clings so closely, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, 2 looking to Jesus, the founder and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is seated at the right hand of the throne of God.

Lord I declare YOUR words over your people!
Rev 2:26 "And he who overcomes, and keeps My works until the end, to him I will give power over the nations--
Rev 3:5 "He who overcomes shall be clothed in white garments, and I will not blot out his name from the Book of Life; but I will confess his name before My Father and before His angels.
Rev 3:12 "He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar in the temple of My God, and he shall go out no more. I will write on him the name of My God and the name of the city of My God, the New Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from My God. And [I will write on him] My new name.
Rev 3:21 "To him who overcomes I will grant to sit with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne.

In Jesus Mighty name AMEN!

Scriptures and prayer for the Harvest of Souls for Jesus Christ

Heavenly Father I stand in faith and ask in the name of Jesus for a harvest of billions of souls for the Kingdom of God in these very last days before Jesus comes to reclaim the earth.
I stand on these words and pray they be magnified in the heavens, and that your will be done on this earth as it is in heaven.
Father I push back the darkness in the name of Jesus so that your light and your Spirit can reach the lost souls on this earth.
Lord your word declares that you take no pleasure in the destruction of the wicked. I ask in Jesus name and according to your word that every soul will have a chance to hear the Gospel of Jesus Christ and that even now you are drawing billions to your son according to John 6:44 No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws him.

Ezekiel 33:11 Say to them, As I live, declares the Lord GOD, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but that the wicked turn from his way and live;
Titus 2:11 For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation for all people...
1 Timothy 2:3 this [is] good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; 4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.
Romans 1:1 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
Eze 36:26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.
Romans 10:10 For with the heart one believes and is justified, and with the mouth one confesses and is saved.

Psalm 8:4 4 what is mankind that you are mindful of them, human beings that you care for them?
Psalm 106:1 Praise the LORD! Oh, give thanks to the LORD, for [He is] good! For His mercy [endures] forever.

In the Mighty name of Jesus Christ Amen!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your opinions, ideas and thoughts.