TruNews - Pastor Canon Andrew White Speaking In Iraq Whose Congregation is Being Chopped to Pieces

Persecution of Christians, children being chopped to pieces, lame stream media says NOTHING and USA does NOTHING!

This is NOT about "religious minorities" as they label it. Its about Christians being murdered in cold blood.

These are the descendents of the people of Nineveh who still speak Aramaic.

Children being tortured and chopped to pieces

Children being tortured and chopped to pieces

TruNews - Pastor Canon Andrew White Speaking In Iraq Whose Congregation is Being Chopped to Pieces

Thursday, August 15, 2013

ISON, Planet X, & Pattie B- 2 CLUES; Aug 17th and 26th


If you read some of the prophecies (and this is just a few to start, there are way more dreams, visions and prophecies along these lines not yet listed here) you will see that they basically call for the same types of happenings. A revival of the true church with the true followers performing many miracles and winning over many, many people to the Messiah's side. This takes place just before the rapture of the bride. The bride is His sickle that He uses to gather His final and greatest harvest of believers.

 A few days ago I was listening to some link that someone sent me and honestly I did not even know who was talking, I thought I was listening to a guy. In fact when I was talking to a friend the next day I was telling her about this "guy" who was saying all this major stuff was about to happen between 08/17 and 08/26. This "guy" seriously was starting to put me into fear and I did not want to go there as that totally defeats faith and puts a wrench in everything! So I shut "him" off. That was that. I did not give it a second thought...till this video:) Apparently I missed a whole transgender controversy and yet still seemed to partially partake of it in that I THOUGHT I was hearing a man...lol.

As I was listening to a wonderful radio show on BlogTalk Radio called Tribulation-Now and talking in the chat room to fellow believers it occured to me that we, the bride, would literally be "BRINGING IN THE SHEAVES"! "We shall come rejoicing bringing in the sheaves". I never really understood what that meant until that very moment and then it was crystal clear.

Okay so same day a few hours later I sit down to check out some videos from one of my YouTube faves, InformedTexasVoter, and this was the first video on her list...wait till you see this! Talk about confirmation! Check this out:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your opinions, ideas and thoughts.