TruNews - Pastor Canon Andrew White Speaking In Iraq Whose Congregation is Being Chopped to Pieces

Persecution of Christians, children being chopped to pieces, lame stream media says NOTHING and USA does NOTHING!

This is NOT about "religious minorities" as they label it. Its about Christians being murdered in cold blood.

These are the descendents of the people of Nineveh who still speak Aramaic.

Children being tortured and chopped to pieces

Children being tortured and chopped to pieces

TruNews - Pastor Canon Andrew White Speaking In Iraq Whose Congregation is Being Chopped to Pieces

Friday, August 23, 2013

Blow the Trumpet! Calling a 7 Day Fast for the Harvest August 23rd - 30th!

This post was updated with prayers for you as well so please either check the link or scroll down to my original post for all the info:D

Blow the Trumpet! Calling a 7 Day Fast for the Harvest August 23rd - 30th!

Beginning at 6 p.m. EST I will begin a fast from the internet so you won't see me around until after the 30th at 6 p.m. EST. I pray many people join in this fast in some way, whatever way you feel led to do so. I will be spending a lot of time, most of my time with Abba in prayer and also studying His word. I am looking forward to this as I feel it will definitely bring me much closer to Him! God bless Sarah on her blog 'BELIEVER'S JOURNEY' for hearing and obeying our Father so that we can all join in and make this truly something wonderful for Abba and us and hopefully save some very lost souls while doing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your opinions, ideas and thoughts.