TruNews - Pastor Canon Andrew White Speaking In Iraq Whose Congregation is Being Chopped to Pieces

Persecution of Christians, children being chopped to pieces, lame stream media says NOTHING and USA does NOTHING!

This is NOT about "religious minorities" as they label it. Its about Christians being murdered in cold blood.

These are the descendents of the people of Nineveh who still speak Aramaic.

Children being tortured and chopped to pieces

Children being tortured and chopped to pieces

TruNews - Pastor Canon Andrew White Speaking In Iraq Whose Congregation is Being Chopped to Pieces

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Here I am Lord...send me.



I must admit that my heart sank a bit when I read "I have great plans for you this next year". 

YEAR? I thought oh no....are we seriously stuck here for ANOTHER YEAR? Then I continued to read and consider what Yahushua has done for us. How dare I think exclusively about what I want! This is about what HE wants! This is about Him and His Kingdom coming to Earth, this is about saving as many as can be or want to be saved from the grips of those ugly demons for all eternity! This is about ETERNITY. It has to be in HIS perfection, in HIS time and in HIS way...nothing else will do. And if I have to stay here longer, if I have to do spiritual warfare, if I have to scream from the mountain tops about HIS salvation, if I have to be abused, laughed at, scorned, insulted or even killed to do as He desires...so be it. Here I am Lord...send me.

Wings of Prophecy

You Have Waited Long


I have great plans for you this next year, My people. Are you ready? Some of you have waited many years for what I am about to release in your lives. You have stood on My promises and walked faithful to your callings.

It is all about to begin. You will now step into all I have called you to do.

The enemy will attempt to cause you to veer off your course now more intensely than ever before. For this reason, I send this warning.

Focus. Focus on Me and My plan for your life.

Put aside your dreams and desires for now, and focus only on what I have called you to do. Seek the good of My Kingdom only, and I will grant you the desires of your heart - if you obey Me.

You have waited long for this day, this time. Run your race well - your reward lies just ahead!
 
Galatians 3:1: O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you?
 
Matthew 6:33: But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
 
Proverbs 10:24: The fear of the wicked, it shall come upon him: but the desire of the righteous shall be granted.
 
Hebrews 12:1: Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,
 
You can download this word with my comments in MP3 format on my Blog Talk Radio Show page here - look for the show dated August 19, 2013:  
 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND by MARSHA BURNS
I am calling to you, My people, to stir yourselves up in the realm of the Spirit.  Refuse to allow complacency and distraction to take you away from the vital work that I am doing in you at this time.  I want you to be spiritual fire-starters so that you not only stir the embers in your own hearts to get on fire for Me, but that you speak the words that will cause others to do the same, says the Lord.  Be sensitive to the moving of My Spirit.
Hebrews 10:24 And let us consider one another in order to stir up love and good works.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your opinions, ideas and thoughts.