TruNews - Pastor Canon Andrew White Speaking In Iraq Whose Congregation is Being Chopped to Pieces

Persecution of Christians, children being chopped to pieces, lame stream media says NOTHING and USA does NOTHING!

This is NOT about "religious minorities" as they label it. Its about Christians being murdered in cold blood.

These are the descendents of the people of Nineveh who still speak Aramaic.

Children being tortured and chopped to pieces

Children being tortured and chopped to pieces

TruNews - Pastor Canon Andrew White Speaking In Iraq Whose Congregation is Being Chopped to Pieces

Monday, August 19, 2013

He is coming....let US prepare the way of the Lord!

  
 
SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND by  MARSHA BURNS
 
I recently had a dream of the end of the world and of spending my last day on the earth, and I heard the Lord say:  I want you to consider where you are spiritually.  Are you where you need to be, or do you need to make some adjustments in your priorities?  I want you to live every day of the rest of your life considering that it may be your last and being ready for My soon return.  Don't spend one more day in complacency.  Romans 13:11 And do this, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep; for now our salvation is nearer than when we first believed.


 
THE TRUMPET by BILL BURNS:
 
The Spirit of the Lord would say today, indeed there is a river; the river of God whose streams makes glad His people. And, as those streams flow to you and through you, you’ll be strengthened. And, you will be endowed with the wisdom of the kingdom. Out of that wisdom I will speak, I will give you visions and dreams. For, it is My purpose to reveal the kingdom to you in these days. When you see you will be forever changed. If kingdom reality is established in you, the world and it’s trouble will grow dim and the light of the kingdom will grow bright like the sun shining on a new day. So, position yourself now to get in on this new move of My Spirit in which prophetic rivers will be released; so that you, My people, can dwell in and drink of the water that comes from the Rock, Christ Jesus. It will refresh you and strengthen you and make you whole again so that your purposes in My kingdom can come to the fullness of My desires for you. So come. Come today. Don’t wait. Come now. Step into the river of life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your opinions, ideas and thoughts.