TruNews - Pastor Canon Andrew White Speaking In Iraq Whose Congregation is Being Chopped to Pieces

Persecution of Christians, children being chopped to pieces, lame stream media says NOTHING and USA does NOTHING!

This is NOT about "religious minorities" as they label it. Its about Christians being murdered in cold blood.

These are the descendents of the people of Nineveh who still speak Aramaic.

Children being tortured and chopped to pieces

Children being tortured and chopped to pieces

TruNews - Pastor Canon Andrew White Speaking In Iraq Whose Congregation is Being Chopped to Pieces

Thursday, August 22, 2013

The first of many to come???

 

BON'S BLOG

Wednesday, July 31, 2013


The Order of Events to Come

The Lord spoke these words to me today:
"I so dearly love you, My children, and long for the time when we are together for eternity.  This Bridegroom longs for His Bride!  And I am coming soon!  Make no mistake, My dear daughter, I am coming soon!  Much sooner than many think.  But I am speaking to My own so My coming will not be sudden to them.


I have given you knowledge of events to come and this is the order in which they will come:


First of all, there will be a cataclysmic event that will affect all mankind;  then there will be darkness over all the earth; then I will reveal Myself to the hearts of every man and woman on the face of the earth.  Their sinful nature will be exposed and they will realise their need of Me.  They will realise that I am indeed their Creator and their Redeemer. That I, Jesus, shed My blood for them on the Cross and that without My forgiveness they will not enter Heaven.  They will be given the choice of accepting Me as their Lord and Saviour, or rejecting Me.


This will be My last intervention from Heaven to a world dying of sin, to save each individual from a fate worse than death - eternity in Hell.  So many think that Hell does not exist.  They think, 'How could a loving God send anyone to Hell?"  They don't realise that no sin can enter Heaven and it is only through My shed blood on the Cross that any sin is forgiven.  If My sacrifice on the Cross is rejected, there is no other means to keep that person from eternity in Hell.  If they don't choose Me as their Lord and Saviour, then I have no power whatsoever over their souls.  They have chosen to align themselves with Satan, who longs to drag My precious children into the abyss of  Hell with himself.  He does not desire this out of any feeling or regard for the person he has deceived, but to thwart Me, as he hates Me so intensely, and therefore he wants to hurt Me by hurting My children.


This is why My intervention is so necessary, as it will lift the veil of deception from the eyes of each and every person on the face of the earth and they will be given the opportunity to choose of their own free will.


The darkness that covers the earth will last for three days and it is during this time that I will manifest Myself to mankind.  Don't fear this event, My children, for it is out of My great love for you that this event has been prepared since the beginning of time.  After your hearts are purified, My Holy Spirit will invade your beings as never before and you will arise to do great miracles and will lead many to Me in the short time left before I come for My Bride.


Arise, My children, with joy in your hearts, for your Bridegroom cometh for His Bride!


Your Jesus,

Your Bridegroom"

Clearly these people are Christians and believers. I find it very interesting in light of the prophecy above (which I have heard others saying this same thing as well) that the believing son points at his dad and tells him "Dad, your not going to die today."! and a few seconds later daddy is back!!!! You bet its a miracle. My question is...is this the first of many more to come? Praise you Lord you are so AWESOME! HalleluYah!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your opinions, ideas and thoughts.